Role: Account Manager Permanent
Salary: £20,000 - £25,0000
Location: Farrington Gurney near Bristol
Posted: December 30th, 2014
Closing Date: August 31st, 2016
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Confidence and a persuasive manner
- Good business sense with the ability to work to budgets
- Organisational and time management skills
Due to the increase in business Burfield require a new digital account manager to work from our studio just outside of Bath in Farrington Gurney. We are a fast growing ethical agency that puts quality before profit in everything we do, and no matter how big the business grows we will still adopt the same approach.
As a Digital Account Manager your role will be to build and develop client relationships, managing key accounts and helping to generate new revenue streams through business development. You will be integral in the new business life-cycle from your ability to generate new business leads and opportunities to meetings with prospect clients and the delivery of solutions.
- Maintain and develop strong client relationships to ensure you hit individual targets and the team meets account sales targets
- Work to personal monthly sales targets and develop a sales pipeline
- Have a full understanding of the clients’ brand, business, customers and market
- Ensure project teams are fully briefed on clients business, objectives and deliverables
- Take briefs, write proposals and pitch for business
- Develop trust and respect both internally with colleagues and externally
- Develop and maintain a good knowledge of the market
- Maintain and grow a list of dedicated Accounts
- Confident and persuasive with excellent communication skills: someone who can build trust and forge strong working relationships with big brand organisations
- Minimum of 2 years in an Account Management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have digital agency experience
- Passionate about user and customer experience
- Highly motivated and self-managing
- You must have the legal right to live and work in the United Kingdom
We offer the following:
- Wait for it….you’re own Mug with your caricature on!
- Competitive salary which we are happy to discuss and willing to negotiate for the right person.
- Game of Thrones, Silicon Valley? We try to catch up on our TV shows through lunch when we are not at the gym.
- Relaxed, friendly atmosphere.
- Courses and workshops to further your skills.
- New office based between Bristol and Bath at Farrington Park
- Free Gym Membership worth £40 per month
- No traffic – Being outside of Bath you can claim at least 90 mins of your life back daily from not queuing in traffic.
How to apply:
Please contact us with the following:
- Covering letter detailing why you would be suitable for the role.
- Current CV with job history.
- Examples of previous projects you’ve worked on/completed.
You must also be prepared to come to an interview at our offices, meet our team and impress us!
No agencies please.